Resources for Behavioral Healthcare
In addition to our treatment services, Wekiva Springs Center can also point you in the direction of helpful information and behavioral healthcare resources in the state of Florida. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the links below, call us at 904-296-3533.
UHS PsychHub Videos
- Treatment Options in Opioid Use Disorder UHS Intro
- Prolonged Exposure UHS Intro
- Panic Attacks Know the Signs UHS Intro
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder UHS Intro
- Suicidal Ideation UHS Intro
- Signs of Opioid Withdrawal UHS Intro
- Schizophrenia Diagnosis Treatment Hope UHS Intro
- MDD More Than Just the Blues UHS Intro
- Guided Meditation UHS Intro
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing UHS Intro
- Depressed Mood UHS Intro
- Cognitive Processing Therapy UHS Intro
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy UHS Intro
- Bipolar Disorders UHS Intro
- Anxiety Disorders UHS Intro
- Wellness Tips for Improving Your Mental Health UHS Intro
- Treatment of Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors in Youth UHS Intro
- Youth Mental Health Crisis Options and Resources UHS Intro
- Substance Use and Relationships UHS Intro
- Returning to College or Work After Hospitalization UHS Intro
- PTSD UHS Intro
- Panic Disorder UHS Intro
- Myths Vs Facts About Schizophrenia UHS Intro
- Mental Health Treatment 5 Things UHS Intro
- Medical Providers and Compassion Fatigue UHS Intro
- LGBTQ Youth Learning to Listen UHS Intro
- How to Support a Loved One with Mental Illness UHS Intro
- How to Effectively and Openly Talk About Mental Health UHS Intro
- The Connection Between Mental and Physical Health UHS Intro
- Helping Your Child Cope with Bullying UHS Intro
- Grief and Loss Helping in the Moment UHS Intro
- Feeding and Eating Disorders UHS Intro
- Effective Treatment for Suicide Prevention UHS Intro
- Effective Treatment For Substance Use Disorders UHS Intro
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy UHS Intro
- Concussions and Children UHS Intro
- Childhood Depression and Anxiety UHS Intro
- Asking for Help With Your Mental Health UHS Intro
- Anxiety UHS Intro
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy UHS Intro
UHS PsychHub Playlist
Contact Us Today
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide a no-cost mental health assessment for you or your loved one. Call us at 904-296-3533, visit our facility, or
to get started. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Wekiva Springs Center is always looking for qualified professionals who share our dedication to mental healthcare. View our available career opportunities in the link below.
In case of a medical emergency, psychiatric crisis, or if you are at risk of harming yourself or others, CALL 911 or seek the nearest emergency room.
If you need to reach us immediately, call us at 904-296-3533.
Licensed mental health professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you or your loved one.
For a free and confidential assessment, call 940-320-8100 or 1-888-320-8101. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to calls.