What to Expect During Treatment
At Wekiva Springs Center, everyone receives a customized treatment program, although there are many components to the daily schedule that hold true for all patients in our care. If you or a loved one will be staying with us during treatment, please read below to learn the activities that take place every day at our facility.
- Community meeting: Daily group-building time when patients learn about leadership and group dynamics, formulate and update life goals, celebrate progress and address issues that relate to the community.
- Yoga: Forging a mind-body connection as part of the healing process.
- Meditation: Mental exercises that help keep patients focused and self-aware.
- Primary group (process): Small, carefully composed groups that explore habitual patterns of thought and behavior and unhealthy coping strategies. This is a key component of every patient’s daily schedule. It is overseen by a therapist
- Stress management: Structured, experiential activities that teach relaxation techniques and positive imaging patients can use when they return to the community.
- Patients with eating disorders and psychiatric conditions spend this time addressing underlying issues to discover solutions and cooperate in the recovery process.
- Cognitive behavioral integration: Facilitated group which helps patients merge new thinking with action strategies through role- playing and other experiential activities.
Early Evening Activities
- Support groups: Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous support groups that visit to provide additional support the recovery process.
- Journaling (wrap-up): Therapeutic process in which patients respond to their thoughts with private entries in their journals.
- Lights out
Contact Us Today
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide a no-cost mental health assessment for you or your loved one. Call us at 904-296-3533, visit our facility, or message us to get started. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Wekiva Springs Center is always looking for qualified professionals who share our dedication to mental healthcare. View our available career opportunities in the link below.
In case of a medical emergency, psychiatric crisis, or if you are at risk of harming yourself or others, CALL 911 or seek the nearest emergency room.
If you need to reach us immediately, call us at 904-296-3533.
Licensed mental health professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you or your loved one.
For a free and confidential assessment, call 940-320-8100 or 1-888-320-8101. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to calls.