Connecting with a Provider Has Never Been Easier
Keeping you and our community healthy and safe, as well as maintaining mental well-being, have always been and remain our top priorities. As we face challenges presented by COVID-19, we also strive to provide the care and support you and your family need to stay healthy — physically, mentally and emotionally.
What is Telehealth?
Quality Care at Your Convenience
Simply put, Telehealth enables you to remotely connect with clinicians for healthcare services and information by phone, tablet or computer. Utilizing user-friendly, HIPAA-compliant video and communications technology, this service allows you to see and speak with a doctor, nurse or therapist just as you would during an in-person consultation — all in real time, respectful of social distancing practices, and from your own home, office or anywhere you may be.
- Fast access to a UHS-credentialed provider for assessment, advice, education, intervention and monitoring, such as:
- Call with Doctor or Nurse
- Video Visit with Doctor or Nurse
- Individual Behavioral Health Video Session with Therapist
- Group Behavioral Health Video Session
Eligibility for Telehealth will depend on your medical or behavioral health condition and geographic location and ultimately will be determined by your provider.
For more information regarding medical eligibility, insurance coverage, and any out of pocket costs, please contact your provider.
Services Available with Telehealth at Wekiva Springs Center
- Teleassessment: 904-296-3533
- Intensive Outpatient Programming (IOP) for Mental Health and Substance Misuse:
- Partial Hospitalization Programming (PHP) for Mental Health, Substance Misuse and Dual Diagnosis:
- The New Perspectives : Outpatient Services for Older Adults: 904-296-3533
- Alumni Support Group: 904-296-0853
Contact Us Today
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide a no-cost mental health assessment for you or your loved one. Call us at 904-296-3533, visit our facility, or message us to get started. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Wekiva Springs Center is always looking for qualified professionals who share our dedication to mental healthcare. View our available career opportunities in the link below.
In case of a medical emergency, psychiatric crisis, or if you are at risk of harming yourself or others, CALL 911 or seek the nearest emergency room.
If you need to reach us immediately, call us at 904-296-3533.
Licensed mental health professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you or your loved one.
For a free and confidential assessment, call 940-320-8100 or 1-888-320-8101. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to calls.