Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
The inpatient substance abuse programs at Wekiva Springs Center offer medical detoxification from drugs and alcohol in a comfortable setting. Our trained medical staff oversees treatment and carefully supervise patients through the withdrawal process. Programs are based on a combination of cognitive-behavioral and 12-step philosophies of recovery.
Patients may transfer to outpatient rehabilitation after completing detoxification. Through discharge planning, we help patients and their families find appropriate aftercare services so they can maintain sobriety after they leave our care. The survey below may help you determine if you or a loved one should seek treatment for substance abuse.
Substance abuse impacts men and women in different ways, and both respond to treatment in distinct ways. For that reason, our substance abuse programming includes a gender-specific treatment approach focused on the unique challenges and needs of men and women.
The questions below may help you identify potentially harmful behaviors and determine whether you need substance abuse treatment. This survey is not designed to make a formal diagnosis or take the place of a professional consultation.
- Has someone close to you commented on your use?
- Do you find yourself preoccupied with thoughts of using?
- Is your home life unhappy because of your use?
- Are you in jeopardy of losing your job or family because of use?
- Do you need to use to have fun or to enhance your social life?
- Do you hide your use or lie about the amount you use?
- Do you use while you are alone?
- Do you suffer from memory loss as a result of use?
- Do you use to cope with feelings of pain, anger, anxiety or depression?
- Do you take more medication or feel the need for more than is prescribed?
- Do you go to multiple physicians to get the same medications?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of these questions, it may be in your best interest to seek professional help. Contact us at any time to schedule a no-cost, confidential assessment.