Outpatient Mental Health & Substance Abuse Treatment
Wekiva Springs’s intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization programs are designed for adults who struggle with mental health or substance abuse issues but do not require the 24-hour intensive care of an inpatient program. IOP and PHP allow people to live at home during treatment so they can continue going about their work, academics, and interpersonal relationships.
Outpatient programs provide patients the opportunity to address issues as they occur on a day-to-day basis. This level of care also allows them to transition from an inpatient setting to their home environment while they continue the recovery process.
Outpatient Program Benefits
- Stabilization of condition that would otherwise result in hospitalization
- Direct enrollment or transition from a hospital setting
- Alternative to hospitalization; patient continues to live at home, but comes to hospital for care
- Treatment fie days a week with weekly psychiatric oversight and supervision
- Symptom stabilization
- Education and support for family members
- Less intensive, less expensive alternative to hospitalization
- Two convenient locations